PC Roofing Sheets
PC Roofing Sheets (also known as polycarbonate tiles) are processed from high-performance engineering plastics—polycarbonate (PC) resin. They have high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, and difficulty. Combustion, anti-aging and other characteristics, is a high-tech, extremely comprehensive comprehensive, energy-saving and environmentally friendly plastic sheet.
(1) Light transmittance: The light transmittance of the PC board can reach 89%, which can be as beautiful as glass. UV-coated panels will not produce yellowing, fogging, and poor light transmission when exposed to sunlight. Ten years later, the loss of light transmission is only 6%.
(2) Impact resistance: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic plates of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass.
(3) Anti-ultraviolet: One side of the PC board is coated with an anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has anti-condensation treatment, which combines the functions of anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-dew.
(4) Light weight: The specific gravity is only half that of glass, which saves the cost of transportation, removal, installation and support of the frame.
(5) Flame retardant: The national standard GB50222-95 confirms that the PC board is flame-resistant Class I, that is, Class B1. The PC board's own ignition point is 580 degrees Celsius, and it will self-extinguish after leaving the fire. It will not generate toxic gases during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
(6) Sound insulation: PC board has obvious sound insulation effect.
(7) Energy saving: keep cool in summer, keep warm in winter, PC board has lower thermal conductivity (K value) than ordinary glass and other plastics.
(8) Temperature adaptability: PC board does not occur cold embrittlement at -100 ° C and does not soften at 135 ° C. There is no obvious change in its mechanical and mechanical properties in harsh environments.