GPM Machinery has recently developed the M Melt-blown Non-Woven Fabric Production Line. The main usages of melt-blown fabric are medium-efficiency and sub-high-efficiency filtration, including air filtration, sanitary filtration, and dust mask production, etc. Besides, it can also be used in making medical and sanitary products, industrial wiper, warm materials, oil-absorbing materials, battery separators, imitation leather base cloths, etc.
1) Introduction to the characteristics and advantages of the production line:
1. Adopting special hanger type and gas equalizing type spinning die, melt distribution is uniform.
2. The air pressure of the air nozzle is stable, the airflow on both sides is symmetrical, and the airflow in the width direction is uniform.
3. The specially designed hot air heating device has good heating efficiency and excellent heat exchange efficiency, and low energy consumption.
4. The fiber fineness and fabric surface are even. 6. High-voltage electrostatic electret treatment makes the melt-blown fabric have good filtering effect.